Full Race Management Suite
Full Race Management Suite:
- 100% user customizable lineups easily handling pill draw, qualifying, group qualifying, passing points, and inverts.
- Easy to navigate menus built for speed and efficiency
- Management of competitor registrations
- W9 and 1099 tax management
- NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
- Check printing and payout envelope labels
- Transponder interface (AMB / Westhold)
- Licensed per site allowing for unlimited number of connected workstations / display boards / kiosks
- System wide global announcements to relay information quickly (messages display on external displays and kiosks)
- Advertisements and ad campaign management
- Easy to update when new versions become available (check for updates directly within the system)
- Enterprise database backend
- Central management of external display system
- Online race results
- All features included for just $50 a month including any new features we come out with.
- Full drag and drop functionality after initial lineup is created allowing for lineup adjustments on the fly.
Multiple methods for quick registration:
- Scan a competitors government issued ID to register them for the race (optional). If a profile is not found the system will create a new one.
- All profiles are easily accessible from the registration screen of the active event and can be selected
- Link a driver to another owners car easily. This keeps payout with the car owner (if selected) and allows for less duplication in the system.
Digital processing with less paper to keep up with
Digital pen pads for W9 signatures and pill draw:
- Capture competitors W9 signatures from a digital pen pad at registration. System also has functionality to check if a signature (or paper W9) is on file to make sure tax documents are on record.
- Digital Pill draw- use the pen pad to allow the competitors to draw their own pill then instantly see what pill they drew on the screen.
- Digitally capture payout signatures when payout is distributed.
*Pen pads are optional and are not included in the annual license
External Display System
External Display System:
- Unlimited site license- run as many external displays as you would like. Display system runs on any Windows computer connected to a display / TV. We recommend using Windows stick computers for compact functionality (check out our selection in the store- coming soon).
- Global announcement system- messages can be put in on the main software which can then be turned on and off to display important information quickly. This is great for rain delays and other information that needs to be relayed quickly.
- Display software runs in 3 different modes:
- Pit board lineups: display lineups in real time as they are created in the main software (race lineups can be turned on and off easily from the main software if you wish to not show certain ones immediately.
- Advertisements: Scrolls advertisements that are setup in the ad campaign manager of the main console allowing for easy management of sold advertisements. This display mode is great for concessions and entry gates.
- Grandstand Display: Scrolls through all of the driver profiles that are competing in the current active event. Profiles can be updated through the main console or through the race announcer menu.
*Display hardware is optional and is purchased separate from the annual license. All display software is included in the annual license with no limit on the number of displays that can be used.
Self registration Kiosk System (coming mid 2018)
Competitor self registration Kiosk System:
- Allows competitors to register for an active race any where that your wireless network will reach. Setup as many kiosks as you would like (unlimited license is included with your site license).
- Kiosks allow for pill draw, updating of profile information and w9 signature.
- Registrants pre-register at the kiosk and can then go pay at the registrant window which will then officially register them for the race (kiosks only pre-register competitors and do not take payment).
- Kiosk software runs on any windows computer. Check out our store for our select of kiosk hardware (coming soon).
*Kiosk hardware sold separately. Software is included in annual site license.
Race Announcer Menu & Announcer Tablets
Race Announcer System:
- The race announcer system is a full console that gives your race announcer instant access to lineup / results information in real time.
- Click on any competitor from the lineups to get full bio, points, and races attended this season information.
- Allows for the announcer to manage all of the bio information for the profiles without access to tax information, etc.
- Separate notes section for making notes specific to the upcoming race.
- Calendar that allows the announcer to see all of the upcoming races for the track.
- Global announcement displays on race announcer screens showing any important information pushed out by the tower staff.
- Specifically designed for touchscreen tablets and x360 convertible Windows computers.
More coming soon!
Check back often as we are updating new features frequently. Have an idea you would like to see added? Give us a shout and we can possibly add it to our update road map.