Upload Results to the web
Your RTI software subscription comes with the ability to upload your results and points to the web (also can integrate into your current website) so that your results and points can show online.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an active internet connection before proceeding.
- Once all of your race results have been saved (for all classes) and you are ready to upload them to the web, click on the button labeled “Web Upload” in the top right corner of the event details screen.
- A prompt will appear asking if you want to upload the results. Click Yes to continue.
3. If results for this event have previously been upload to the web a prompt will appear asking if you want to update the results (click yes). If this is the first time to upload the results, this prompt will not appear.
4. A progress window will appear as it uploads the results of the current race followed by the system updating the points season points standings. Depending on internet speed, this process may take a moment or two to complete.
5. Once completed a message will appear stating that the results have been uploaded. You can now go to your webpage and view the results. If you do not have your results linked to you webpage, you may go to the “Race Results” page on our website and select your track from the list to view the results.