RACE ANNOUNCER MENU
The race announcer menu gives real time details to your announcer staff to be able to see lineups, results, and full driver details. This software is laid out to be ran on a touchscreen laptop or tablet device. To use the announcer menu:
- Click on the “RACE ANNOUNCER” icon in the top right icon section of the main menu.
2. Below is the race announcer screen. Across the top are the buttons for each of the functions- selected is the LINEUPS menu. All of the classes in the active race will be across the top directly below the main buttons and can be selected. Once a tab is selected the associated run types for that race will appear.
3. Select the run type that you would like to see the lineup for (if they have been generated).
4. Click on any of the drivers names in the lineup to see their bio / points for the season / races attended this season below the lineups screen. This panel can be collapsed to give more room for lineups if need be.
5. To load the results of a race, click on the Results button at the top. This menu works the same way- click on the tab of the class you would like to view then click on the run type from the grid to see the results (if they have been entered by the scoring staff).
6. To see the year to date points standings, click on the button labelled “SEASON YTD POINTS” from the top buttons. This menu also works the same way by clicking on the tab of the class you would like to see the point standings for. Tabs will appear for all classes that are active at your track.
7. Click on the calendar button at the top to view the calendar / races setup in the system. The announcer can also double click on any of the dates to be able to view the data pertaining to that race (historical data, etc) and it not affect the system global active event (the event that tells all of the other stations what is the active race- external displays, systems, etc).
8. Click on the notepad button from the top to see a notepad for the announcer. There are two sections- a general notepad that will appear under any active race and an event specific notepad that will hold notes specifically for this event.
9. Click the EVENT DETAILS button at the top to see a notepad for announcements and also see the event program order. The program order can be changed here or can be altered under the event details screen by the scoring staff.
10. The race announcer has the ability to add / edit the driver bio’s and their pictures. Click on the REGISTRANT ADMIN PANEL then click on the drivers name you wish to edit. This is where the bio information is entered for the Grandstand display monitor information and also this is the data that will appear under the bio section when you click on a drivers name under the lineups or results menus.
12. Click the STATS button at the top to view the stats for this event. Click the red “UPDATE STATS” button on the left to see real time updated stats for this race giving the announcer the fastest times overall / total cars, etc and also a breakdown per class. The classes for this race will appear as tabs that the announcer can click on and then see fast times and other race stats.