Payouts are handled per race / class so you can do a payout per run type if you want (heat / feature) or just on the features (A-main, B-main) races. Your site license also includes the ability to print checks if your track pays via check. To conduct payout:
1. Click on the button labelled “PAYOUT” on the top Yellow bar. The button will turn green to signify payout is selected.
2. Click on the Tab with the class name that you would like to conduct the payout with. You will then see the Run Types associated with that class on the left (in this example- Qualifying, Heat, Feature is associated with the Hot Shots class). Select the run type from the list that you would like to do your payout with.
3. You should now see your results of the selected run type. If you do not see the results of the race appear, click on the button on the yellow bar at the top labelled “Qualifying / Results” to record your results (see recording results). Optional: To view the selected payout schedule for this run type, click the fold out menu on the right labelled “Click to View / Adjust Payout Schedule”.
TO APPLY THE PAYOUT:
Click the light blue button labelled “APPLY PAYOUT SCHEDULE” on the right side
4. You will now see a message popup alerting that the schedule was successfully applied. The payout amounts should now be showing under the payout column of the results. If you need to modify any of the payouts or if you would like to add a payout2 (for bonus payouts or additional) just click in the box and type the new payouts.
5. Once complete, click the orange button labelled “Click to Save Changes” to record the changes.
6. You can now print out payout envelope labels, signature sheets, payout reports, and checks. To do so, click the checkbox next to what you want to print for this race then click the blue print button. If you have more than one race (heat 1, heat 2) that you need to print payouts for all at once you may click the check boxes in the grey area at the top then click print.
7. To record the check number (may be done after they are printed) just type the check number under the “Check #” column then click the orange save changes button.
8. If you would like to digitally record the signatures upon collecting the payout- right click on their name and a signature capture window will appear where they can use the digital pen pad to sign for the payout.
9. Payout reports have the Owner and Driver’s names both listed with the font of the designated recipient in Bold / Italic.
10. Be sure at the end of the night to click the Web Results Upload at the top of the screen once all of the results are finished being put into the system to push out your results to the web. This will update your results on your web site for the current races results.
11. To print out a full nights Purse report with all of the races payouts, click on the purse report button in the upper left side of the payout menu.
12. To export out all of the payouts- click on the Quickbooks IIF file export button next to the purse report button in the left side of the payout menu.